CELEBRITY TopGolf TAKEOVER Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Valid only in California.
SPONSOR: BioSteel Sports Nutrition USA LLC, 35715 US Highway 40, Ste. D102, Evergreen, CO 80439.
- DESCRIPTION OF SWEEPSTAKES: Celebrity TopGolf Takeover Sweepstakes is a random drawing sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at noon, 12:01 PM PT on May 3, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on May 30, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS RESIDING IN California, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor, BioSteel Sports Nutrition USA LLC, Sports Etc.,Inc. (dba SPPSports, Sports Profiles Plus), Celebrity Sweat LLC, Real Time Media and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional companies and prize providers involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotional Entities”), as well as the family and household members of same (including spouses, parents, step-parents, grandparents, children, stepchildren, grandchildren), shall be ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein. Entrants acknowledge that Sponsor is not liable for reimbursement of any prizes otherwise payable to Sweepstakes participants who are in violation of this provision. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
4.PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING
Four (4) Celebrity TopGolf passes will be awarded to winner and his/her guest, depending on receipt of sufficient eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. ARV of each prize is: $100.00. Winners will be greeted by celebrities at TopGolf in El Segundo on June 15, 2023.
Total ARV of prizes: $400.00
Limit one (1) prize per person/per phone number. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Prizes are not transferrable or assignable and may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event the offered prize becomes unavailable for any reason. All costs and expenses associated with the prize acceptance and use, not specifically provided herein, are the responsibility of each individual winner. Sponsor and the Promotional Entities make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize and disclaim any implied warranty.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are the following two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
1) Text Entry: Text GOLF to 80160 during the Sweepstakes Period, May 3- May 30, 2023. Data and message rates may apply. By texting GOLF to 80160, you agree to receive automated BioSteel texts, including prize notifications for the next 60 days. The entrant should consult his/her wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Not all cellular telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this method of entry. Participation may not be possible on all carriers. The entrant should check his/her mobile device’s capabilities for specific web enabled instructions. Text entrants will be required to provide an email address.
2) Mail-In Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by legibly hand-printing in ink your first and last name, street address, city, state and zip code, day and evening telephone number (including area code), date of birth, valid e-mail address, and your signature on a 3”x5” postcard and mailing it in a business size envelope with proper postage affixed to: GOLF, 4709 Golf Road, Suite 807, Skokie, Illinois 60076. Sponsor may use e-mail addresses provided via the mail-in entry method for prize notification purposes only. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by May 30, 2023 and received by Sponsor by 5 PM PT, June 5, 2023 to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Limit one (1) mail-in entry per outer stamped envelope during the Sweepstakes Period. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted.
Limit one (1) entry per person/per phone number during the Sweepstakes Period In the event of a dispute about entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same telephone number, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the telephone number used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned the telephone number by the applicable telephone provider. Multiple entries per person/per telephone number in excess of the entry limits, or any use or suspected use of artifice, bots, robotic, repetitive, automatic programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to sweepstakes/contest entry services/clubs) are prohibited: Any Entrant using/benefitting from such methods will be disqualified and their entries voided. Proof of entry submission is not proof of receipt or eligibility for this Promotion. Promotional Entities/Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, delayed, misdirected, postage due or stolen entries/mail and all such entries will be void.
- SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS:: Potential winners will be selected randomly from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor or its agent will conduct a random drawing on or about June 6, 2023. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified on or about June 7, 2023. Potential winners who entered via text will be notified by the email they provided. Potential winners who entered by mail will be notified by email or telephone to the email address or telephone number provided as part of the mail-in entry. Potential winners have twenty-four (24) hours to respond to a prize notification to claim a prize by providing their address and other information requested in the prize notification. If a prize notification or a prize is undeliverable, or if a potential winner fails to respond to a prize notification within twenty-four (24) hours, then a potential winner is ineligible. If a potential winner declines a prize for any reason, an alternate potential winner for such prize may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received. No more than three attempts will be made to award each prize: thereafter, the prize will remain unawarded.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a prize by a winner constitutes permission for the Promotional Entities and each of their respective advertising and promotional agencies to use such winners name, address (city and state), likeness and/or voice for advertising and promotional purposes for this Sweepstakes only, without additional compensation, permission or notification, except as otherwise prohibited by law.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants and prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all respects and not subject to appeal. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, any related Abbreviated Rules or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, including, but not limited to, any entry form, point-of-sale material, or television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall govern. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify permanently from this Sweepstakes any entrant it believes has violated these Official Rules. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. All Sweepstakes materials are subject to verification and are void if (i) not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and through legitimate channels, (ii) any part is counterfeited, altered, defective, damaged, illegible, reproduced, tampered with, mutilated or irregular in any way, (iii) are obtained where prohibited, or (iv) they contain printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of Sweepstakes materials submitted to Sponsor. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by activities beyond the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs). If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and randomly draw from among those eligible entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date to award prizes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR (AS APPLICABLE) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY/INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants and prize winners agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless and covenant not to sue the Promotional Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claims made by any entrant, prize winner, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes..
- DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts in the State of Illinois; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, excluding attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain an award for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All claims or disputes related to or involving these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names and address (city & state) of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: GOLF, 4709 Golf Road, Suite 807, Skokie, Illinois 60076. Verified winners will be posted until July 15, 2023.