Mission Foods (SOCCER10)
and Guerrero (SOCCER20) Sweepstakes
IMPORTANT: Please read these Official Rules before entering this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, EXCLUDED BY THESE RULES, OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, RULE, OR REGULATION.
SPONSOR: Gruma Corporation dba Mission Foods, 5601 Executive Drive, Suite 800. Irving TX 75038
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, Suite 2-130, Conshohocken, PA 19428
- DESCRIPTION OF SWEEPSTAKES: Mission Foods (SOCCER10) and GUERRERO (SOCCER20) Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is a random drawing sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 PM Central Time (CT) on September 19, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on November 15, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the District of Columbia or any of the 50 United States, excluding AK, FL, HI, NY and RI, and who are 18 years of age (19 in AL and NE, 21 in MS) or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, contractors, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, Sports Etc.,Inc. (dba SPPSports, Sports Profiles Plus), Celebrity Sweat LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional companies and prize providers involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotional Entities”), as well as the family and household members of same (including spouses, parents, step-parents, grandparents, children, stepchildren, grandchildren), shall be ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and shall be ineligible to win any Sweepstakes prize. Entrants acknowledge that Sponsor is not liable for reimbursement of any prizes otherwise payable to Sweepstakes participants who are in violation of this provision. Void in AK, FL, HI, NY and RI and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule, or regulation.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are the following two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
1) Text Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by texting SOCCER10 or SOCCER20 to 80160 and following the instructions in the reply text message. Data and message rates may apply. You should consult your wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans and mobile device capabilities. Not all cellular telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this method of entry. BY ENTERING VIA TEXT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT TO RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES FROM THE PROMOTIONAL ENTITIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES. CONSENT IS NOT A CONDITION OF PURCHASE. YOU WILL RECEIVE UP TO (5) AUTOMATED REPLY TEXTS FOR EACH TEXT YOU SEND. You may opt out of receiving marketing/promotion messages at any time. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “cancel” (unsubscribe) each time they receive a text message by sending “STOP” to the short code above. ENTRY BY TEXT MESSAGE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCE OF WINNING. The text messaging method of accessing the sweepstakes entry form is designed to work with most of the U.S. major wireless carriers, but Sponsor cannot guarantee that any wireless service provider will participate. Participants are responsible for checking their phone’s features and wireless service to confirm the phone has the capability to text. Sponsor at its sole discretion may add or delete a cellular carrier at any time without notice.
2) Mail-In Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by legibly hand-printing in ink your first and last name, state and zip code, telephone number (including area code), age, valid e-mail address, and your signature on a piece of paper and mailing it an envelope with proper postage affixed to: SOCCER10/20, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, Suite 2-130, Conshohocken, PA 19428. Administrator may use e-mail addresses and telephone number provided via the mail-in entry method for prize notification purposes only. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 15, 2022 and received by Administrator by 5 PM CT, November 22, 2022 to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted.
- ENTRY RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS. Limit one (1) entry per person and per phone number during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries using the same phone number in excess of the entry limits, or any use or suspected use of artifice, bots, robotic, repetitive, automatic programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to sweepstakes/contest entry services/clubs) are prohibited and any entrant using or benefitting from such methods will be disqualified and their entries voided. Proof of entry submission is not proof of receipt or eligibility for this Promotion. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 15, 2022 and received by Administrator by 5 PM CT, November 22, 2022 to be eligible. PROMOTIONAL ENTITIES AND RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ILLEGIBLE, LOST, LATE, DAMAGED, INCOMPLETE, INACCURATE, DELAYED, MISDIRECTED, POSTAGE DUE OR STOLEN ENTRIES (INCLUDING MAILED ENVELOPES) OR ENTRIES THAT DO NOT COMPLY WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ALL SUCH ENTRIES WILL BE VOID.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION, LIMITS, AND RESTRICTIONS; ODDS OF WINNING: Eight hundred ninety-five (895) soccer balls are available to be awarded, assuming sufficient eligible entries are received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The approximate retail value (ARV) of each prize is twenty-five dollars ($25.00). Total ARV of all prizes: $22,375. Trademarks appearing on any prize are the property of their respective owners, and those owners do not sponsor or endorse this Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) prize per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Prizes are not transferrable or assignable and may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event the offered prize becomes unavailable for any reason. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of each individual winner. THE PROMOTIONAL ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRIZE AND DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.
- WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION, AND VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be selected randomly from among all eligible entries received. Administrator or its agent will conduct a random drawing on or about November 23, 2022. Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules before being declared official winners of the Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified on or about December 5, 2022. Potential winners who entered via text will be notified by text message to the telephone number used to enter. Potential winners who entered by mail will be notified by email or telephone to the email address or telephone number provided as part of the mail-in entry. Potential winners have seventy-two (72) hours to respond to a prize notification to claim a prize by providing their address and any information requested for eligibility verification purposes in the prize notification. If a prize notification or a prize is undeliverable, if a potential winner fails to respond to a prize notification within seventy-two hours (72) hours, or if a potential winner declines a prize for any reason, then such prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential winner for such prize may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received. No more than three attempts will be made to award each prize; thereafter, the prize will remain unawarded. Allow 6-8 weeks from winner verification for delivery of prize.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a prize by a winner constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its respective advertising and promotional agencies to use such winner’s name, state of residence, likeness and/or voice for advertising and promotional purposes for this Sweepstakes only, without additional compensation, permission or notification, except as otherwise prohibited by law.
OPT-IN to receive offers and updates from Mission Foods: If an entrant selects the option to opt-in to receive offers and updates from Mission Foods during entry, such entrant’s email address may be used to periodically send entrant information from Mission Foods. Any email an entrant receives from Mission Foods will have information on how to unsubscribe. Opting-in to receive offers and updates from Mission Foods will in no way increase an entrant’s odds of winning the Sweepstakes.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants and prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of judges, which are final in all respects and not subject to appeal. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, any related abbreviated rules or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, including, but not limited to, any entry form, point-of-sale material, or television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall govern. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify permanently from this Sweepstakes any entrant it believes has violated these Official Rules. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. All Sweepstakes entries and materials are subject to verification and are void if (i) not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and through legitimate channels, (ii) any part is counterfeited, altered, defective, damaged, illegible, reproduced, tampered with, mutilated or irregular in any way, (iii) are obtained where prohibited, or (iv) they contain printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of Sweepstakes entries and materials submitted to Sponsor. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by activities beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper function of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate this Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs). If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and randomly draw an alternate potential winner from among those eligible entries received. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY/INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants and prize winners agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless and covenant not to sue the Promotional Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claims made by any entrant, prize winner, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded (i) will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas or the appropriate state court located in Dallas County, Texas; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, excluding attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain an award for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All claims or disputes related to or involving these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: SOCCER10/20, Win List Request, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, Suite 2-130, Conshohocken, PA 19428. Verified winners will be posted until January 15, 2023.
This Sweepstakes is not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by FIFA or FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
©2022 Gruma Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Mission® and Guerrero® are registered trademarks of Gruma Corporation.